Vocalist, 1985-2019 - India
Disciple of Ustad Nissar Hussain Khan Saheb starting 1985
Identified as a child prodigy at the age of 3 years by the legendary Padma Bhushan Ustad Nissar Hussain Khan Saheb, who is also my grandfather and Guru.
SANGEET RESEARCH ACADEMY (SRA) Kolkata, India
- Tarana, Thurmi, Bandish with various gharana specific vocal embellishments including Sapaat Taans, Bol Taans, Gamak ki Taan, Murki, Sargams etc.
- Represented the Rampur-Sahaswan Gharana at the prestigious Aarohi – Celebrating Gharana Heritage (2018).
- Kalamandir – Kolkata
- Sawai Gandharva Conference - Pune
- Dovel Lane Conference – Kolkata
- State Academy Conference – Kolkata
- Sangeet Natak Acadmy – Lukhnow
- Merchant Chamber Conference – Kanpur
- Vasantrao Deshpande Hall – Nagpur
- S.N.D.T University – Pune
- Baithak - Doordarshan National
- Performed outside India at Doha, Qatar, Bahrain.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Surmani – Sursingar Parishad, Mumbai.
- Scholarship at Sangeet Research Academy
- Featured in various News articles and interviews.
- Featured in a documentary depicting my learnings (taleem) from my Guru Ustad Nissar Hussain Khan saheb.
- Performed on Doordarshan National TV.
- Guru of prominent Playback singers, such as Karthik, Swetha Mohan, and Vijay Yesudas. Who are very well known in various South Indian Film Industries.
- Conducted many Workshops and taught over 100 students at these events.
- A passionate teacher with an experience of teaching over 2 decades and offer teachings (taleem) both in person and via online instruction with students in India, United States, United Kingdom etc.
- Please visit https://www.tutorsvalleymusic.com/